On July 22 Wednesday, for five minutes countries across Asia will be able to see the Solar Eclipse. From the above illustration from NASA, the Solar Eclipse will traverse the path of countries in Asia, which could include the Philippines. The Solar Eclipse is expected to last for 5 minutes. In Japan, the country that has not experienced Solar Eclipse for the past 46 years, they would be greeting the phenomenon with fireworks. In my case, the last great Solar Eclipse that I remember seeing was when I was in pre-school (around 6 years old), the Solar Eclipse that time I think it lasted for several minutes and I witnessed it with a glasses with plastic film on it. It was a spectacular site to behold. I think it was around noontime that the Sun was suddenly covered with a black ball ( the moon I think ). I am not sure if the same site would be seen on July 22 in the Philippines, but I think there are parts of Asia such as in Japan and China that could possibly be seeing this kind of Solar Eclipse. Many astrologers are saying that this could be a 'Dooms' day sign which could brought for natural disasters or war in the world. And some are saying that this could be a very good time to meditate and pray because of the powerful spiritual waves could be emitted by this phenomenon. I think we should constantly pray for blessings and protection from harm from our Almighty God everytime and anywhere irregardless of natural phenomena occurring or not.

0 comments