My friend recommended a regimen to me years ago, of taking apple cider vinegar (2 teaspoon) with 2 teaspoon of honey and 8 ounces of water. She said that this is to be taken just before every meal in a day. This was very effective for her weight management and also said that this was healthy. I wasn't able to realize the full effects of this regimen since I didn't fully apply the regimen. But recently, while doing our weekly grocery, I came across the section where apple cider vinegar were stacked on the shelves of the supermarket. I just thought of doing some research about it and check on its benefits. Here are what I have found on the net so far:

(1) Detoxifies the liver. This is important since the liver has the main function of digesting fats and filters toxins in our body.
(2) Weight loss. It was claimed by some that ancient Egyptians use apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
(3) Reduces appetite.
(4) Controls blood pressure. Apple cider vinegar is said to be rich with potassium, an element known to make the blood thinner and control blood pressure at appropriate levels.
(5) Cholesterol control and glucose control. The fiber in apple cider vinegar is said to help in controlling the levels of cholesterol in our body and also control the glucose level in our blood.

I think with all the health benefits associated with apple cider vinegar, it is definitely worth it to try this regimen. But I think I should make sure this time that I stick to this regimen in order for me to realize its benefits.

0 comments