Royce Chocolate Craze

Posted by Jean Aplacador-Santos | 2:45 AM | , | 0 comments »

Chocolates are often associated with courtship and love, well basically because its sweet and many said that it is an aphrodisiac. For me, it has been my favorite and a craving for my sweet tooth. There are a lot of variety of chocolates among my favorite are snickers, m&m, ferrero rocher, and of course royce chocolates. One of my husband's treat last Valentine's day was a pack of royce chocolate, which he bought at Rockwell Power Plant. At first he said that he ordered it directly from Japan through his friend. Originally, this chocolates could only be purchased through the Narita airport in Japan. Since he frequent Japan then because of he being employed by a top Japanese IT company, he was able to give me this chocolate as one of his gifts. But what is so special with royce chocolate. Let's just say that it tastes different. It is simply smooth and majestic. When purchased, it needs special packaging of dry ice in order to maintain its form otherwise it would melt. I guess every chocolate lover should try this majestic chocolate treat.

0 comments